Dear Wispwest friends and customers,
At Wispwest, we want to ensure you that we are taking coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. We value the health and safety of our employees and our customers. With this in mind, we want to update you of the protocols we have in place as a response to COVID-19:
- April 1, 2020 UPDATE: We are committed to continue connecting services for new customers in the safest possible way. We are investing in equipment that allows us to do an installation with NO need to enter your home or business – keeping customers and our technicians safe and healthy.
- Beginning March 20, 2020, all Wispwest offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
- We continue to monitor the suggestions and guidelines from the CDC to ensure our employees are educated and all necessary precautions are taken by our employees to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- If our employees find someone is sick within a home or business, we may reschedule the work to be done at future date (at the discretion of the installer).
- We will be proactive in following local and community guidelines to limit contact between employees and customers. This could lead to postponing and rescheduling onsite work.
- We continue to work on creative solutions to provide the best support to our customers.
Wispwest recognizes the impact that COVID-19 has had on people and businesses everywhere. As many people move to self-isolation to slow the spread of the virus, we will continue to stand by our customers by providing the service they will need and rely on through the challenges that we face.
We wish everyone the best and look forward to working together to restore the health and safety of our communities.